Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

[REVIEW] Yadah Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser for Pimples, Acne and Blackhead


Hi guys!

Today I'll be reviewing this cleanser from Yadah which is sent to me by BBcosmetic.com
You can purchase this product by clicking HERE for $19.98 with free shipping!

A little info that you might want to know about this product;
  1. A cleanser created for acne of troubled skin.
  2. Contains natural extract and very minimal chemical with low stimulations on the skin and maximum effects against skin toubles.
  3. Main ingredients are Green Tea extract, Aloe Vera gel, Rosemary extract and Sage extract to give natural moisturising effect and hel soothe and astringe the skin.
  4. Low in acidity, similar to skin pH and protects the moisture from leaving the skin.
  5. 6 Free System: No Paraben, No Benzophenon, No Mineral Oil, No Animal materials, No Sulfate, No Artificial dyes


Very little ingredients yet a lot of them are natural extracts.


The pump that makes the foam.

So fluffy~

Before and after cleansing, pardon my hand look a little red  since I scratch it..haha
I would say that it cleans the lipstick after two washes.

VERDICT:

1) Smell
Smell a bit medicated, almost natural to me and I dislike it at first but now I'm getting used to it so I don't really dislike it like the first time I was using it.

2) Content
It was written that it is 150ml, and I find that I consume this type of bubble cleanser a lot than I used to with my normal cleanser since the foam didn't give me much "soap" like texture and I like those so I find that this a little thin for me and the result it I used about 3-4 pumps per use. 

3) Pump
I do like the pump because it saves the time to manually do it and with a few pumps, I can just put it on my face, massage it a little and it goes away easily with water.

4) After wash
It doesn't stripe away my skin moisture since it has a low pH but it feels matte? I don't know how to describe this but that's how I feel after washing it off.

5) Breakouts
I don't have any breakout with this and I find that this cleanser control my redness really well and doesn't cause new acne or pimples to form on my face.

Overall, I do like this cleanser a lot since I almost emptied the bottle now.
Thank you for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D